Presented without comment, for your own reading and analysis:
How financially stable is the average Bruneian?
- 49% of households have no savings (29 May 2015)
- Public reminded to build emergency fund (7 July 2015)
- Study: Most Bruneians do not have emergency fund (31 Oct 2015)
- People must be careful about loans (28 Dec 2015)
- Falling oil prices fail to push civil servants to save (29 Dec 2015)
- Mobile phones sales spike during bonus week (6 Jan 2016)
- Bruneian locals earn an average monthly salary of $2,062 (29 Jan 2016)
- Bankruptcy cases up in 2015, debtors getting more help (5 Feb 2016)
- More people seeking gov’t welfare benefits (11 Feb 2016)
- Motorists’ debts giving petrol station attendants a headache (12 Feb 2016)
If you have any other news articles to add, leave it in the comments 🙂
For the full list of articles, click on Brunei > News Reel: The Archives on the menu above!